See And Be Seen - Visit Us At Barça!

Barça Tapas Bar & Restaurant
The Design Center

1429 Park Street, Hartford, CT 06106
(860) 724-4444 www.barcahartford.com


July 8, 2008

See And Be Seen - Domingo Guerra

Spotted at the Barça bar is Domingo Guerra, Artistic Director of the Hartford International Jazz Festival which takes place every October on Columbus Day Weekend at multiple venues throughout Hartford.

Maria: What brings you out tonight?
Domingo: Just landed a big act for my Festival - so I'm doing a little celebrating!
Maria: So do you play some Jazz yourself?
Domingo: Not that you'd want to hear! But I am a definite connoisseur of all music - and Jazz in particular, speaks to me. The festival keeps me busy. We're in our 7th year and the talent it's grown to attract is phenomenal.
Maria: And what's that you're drinking?
Domingo: It's a pomegranate Caipirinha - can't beat it!

No comments: